Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Break in the heat!

Alright, fairly short update today. Just dropping in to mention that I got around to going on a hike today. I went out before noon, so it wasn't above 100 yet. It ended up getting a little hotter than 100, but I got out when it was only 95, so it was pretty good. I went out to the Governor's Mansion, as per usual. Didn't stay out very long, only maybe an hour. Still worked up a HELLACIOUS sweat. Oh my lord. Seriously. But it felt good getting out and working a bit. I enjoyed going out because I hadn't been able to in a long time. Hopefully I will get to go out more this weekend and next week. I have all of next week off so I can pack to move, so I should definitely have time to hike before I have to work on junk.

Short post

No comments:

Post a Comment